- January 1, 2023 CBEBT Summary of Benefits Coverage
- CBEBT Employee Handbook - updated version coming soon
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Network (In-Network Providers) | How to find a provider
- Christian Brothers Services
- Teledoc Telemedicine - 24/7 consultations via telephone, video or email
- ASOMRF | Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (bcbsil.com)
The Diocese of Raleigh offers a comprehensive medical plan for Regular Full-time employees and their eligible dependents. Benefits are provided by Christian Brothers Employee Benefit Trust (CBEBT). The medical plan provides benefits for the treatment of medically necessary care related to illness or non-work related injury.
Participants may choose from In-Network or Out-of-Network providers with benefit levels applied accordingly. Medical In-Network providers are through the Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO network. Please see the Summary of Benefits and Coverage for Lay Employees for detailed information regarding benefit levels of coverage. Benefits are in effect the first of the month following date of hire unless date of hire is the first of the month, then benefits will be in effect on that date. Employees whose classification of hours does not qualify them for a particular benefit cannot purchase the benefit independently.
For questions regarding eligibility benefit coverage, please contact CBEBT Customer Service at: 1-800-807-0400.