The Diocese of Raleigh offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all regular full-time, regular part-time, and part-time employees. This program is provided by Supportlinc and offers support to eligible employees and their families for help in matters such as counseling, financial expertise, convenience resources, and legal consultations.
Access to this benefit can be through the following:
- SupportLinc Website at www.supportlinc.com
- eConnect Mobile App
- TextCoach App
Detailed information on this benefit and how to set up your individual profile account to start using the any of the services provided through the Employee Assistance Program are available in the following documents:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – General Introduction
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – General Introduction - Spanish
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Summary Page
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Summary Page - Spanish
For questions regarding the Employee Assistance Plan, please contact Supportlinc at 1-888-881-5462.