These forms are to be used to notify Human Resources of new employees as well as current employee data changes to be made in the payroll system.
Forms may be subject to change at any time. Therefore, it is recommended that forms only be accessed via this website. Completed forms and supporting documentation should be submitted to the Human Resources Specialist, email@example.com, or fax to 984-900-3176.
New hire and change requests must be received no later than 12 noon on the Wednesday of the week before payday. Changes received after this time may not be processed until the following pay cycle.
These forms notify HR to make updates in the payroll system. They do not affect the Christian Brothers Employee Benefit Trust (CBEBT) database. Benefits changes must also be submitted using CBEBT forms.
- Employee Change (PDF) - Change data in payroll system: department, title, pay, hours worked, benefits selection
- Employee Termination - includes resignation (PDF) - Close an employee’s file within payroll system
- New Employee - Add new employee to payroll system
Change amount or number of exemptions withheld from paycheck:
- NC-4 Tax Form: NC-4 (PDF) | NC-4EZ (PDF)
- W-4 Federal Income Tax Withholding