These are resources for parish leaders' consideration in outreach to marriages in distress:
- Created by a licensed, Catholic therapist and graduate of John Paul II Pontifical Theological Institute for Marriage and Family Sciences, Restore Catholic is an online self-led marriage resource to help heal and restore your marriage. One program is designed to be for couples struggling with communication, conflict, and disillusionment. The other program is for couples in the initial stages after a discovery or admission of infidelity.
Pastoral Solutions Institute
- Quizzes, book excerpts, audio-recordings, and telephone counseling services to help strengthen your relationships, marriage, and family.
- Resources to assist couples, counselors, and clergy to understand causes of conflict and how to resolve it.
- Skills-based program for couples to overcome obstacles in order to build strong and healthy marriages. Couples and parishes can order a physical copy of the DVD program, stream to their device, or start a group in their parish.
- This program is for couples with marital problems that want marriage help. Those who are considering marriage separation and those who are already separated or divorced are encouraged to consider the Retrouvaille Program. There is always hope of reviving your relationship.
Live the Life
- Relationship education to help strengthen marriages and families. Programs and intensive weekends are available.
- Marriage Coaching to help work through challenges, develop strategies, and improve your relationship.
The Alexander House
- Resources and courses to assist in building and strengthening your marriage. All courses are free.