These are resources for parish leaders' consideration in outreach to marriages in distress:
Pastoral Solutions Institute
- Quizzes, book excerpts, audio-recordings, and telephone counseling services to help strengthen your relationships, marriage, and family.
- Resources to assist couples, counselors, and clergy to understand causes of conflict and how to resolve it.
- Skills-based program for couples to overcome obstacles in order to build strong and healthy marriages. Couples and parishes can order a physical copy of the DVD program, stream to their device, or start a group in their parish.
- This program is for couples with marital problems that want marriage help. Those who are considering marriage separation and those who are already separated or divorced are encouraged to consider the Retrouvaille Program. There is always hope of reviving your relationship.
The Alexander House
- Resources and courses to assist in building and strengthening your marriage. All courses are free.