“All people feel the interior impulse to love authentically: love and truth never abandon them completely, because these are the vocation planted by God in the heart and mind of every human person. The search for love and truth is purified and liberated by Jesus Christ from the impoverishment that our humanity brings to it, and he reveals to us in all its fullness the initiative of love and the plan for true life that God has prepared for us.” Caritas in Veritate, 1
Agapé Catholic Ministries
- Online home-based retreats to deepen and strengthen your marriage
- Free Communication talks to learn tips on improving communication in your relationship
For Your Marriage
- Articles, Stories, Videos, and Resources for no matter where you are at: dating, engaged, newly weds, starting a family, parenting, and the later years. Topics include: overcoming adversity, balancing family and work, date ideas, sexuality, health, and so much more!
- A Six Date Marriage Enrichment DVD program that can be done as a couple or parish group
10 Great Dates
- A book study that connects faith, love, and marriage. Can be completed as an individual couple or in a small group setting. Blog also discusses aspects of marriage and resources to assist.
Marriage Unique for a Reason
- USCCB Resources on Church Teaching, Law and Policy, Prayer, and the Podcast “Marriage: Unique for a Reason”