Local Resources by Deanery
- Fayetteville – St. Patrick Catholic Church Divorce Support Group – meets Thursdays Spring and Fall in School Teacher’s Lounge, register online
- Tar River – St. Peter Catholic Church Divorce Survival Support Group – 12 week program meeting Mondays Spring and Fall
- Retrouville Retreat – Troubled Marriages/Divorce Support – Find upcoming retreat dates in North Carolina
- Surviving Divorce Catholic Program for Parishes - video support series for parishes, retreats, speaking opportunities; online resources
- Divorced Catholic – online resources, workshops, and books
- Mary’s Advocates – strengthens troubled marriages, reduce unilateral no-fault divorce, and support those who have been unjustly abandoned
The information on the Pastoral Care web pages is designed to serve as a referral resource for pastors and ministry leaders in Eastern NC. The diocesan Pastoral Care web pages represent Catholic, Christian and, on occasion, secular organizations that provide support services and resources for individuals and families. Please note that the diocese does not oversee and is not responsible for the activity of these services and organizations. Resources with *(asterisk) can accommodate Spanish language; advance notice requested.