Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
The Office of Education in the Diocese of Raleigh seeks qualified candidates to apply for future Principal openings in multiple locations. Applicants in this pool will be interviewed and vetted and, if selected, entered into the diocesan Principal pipeline to be interviewed for campus level positions as they become available.
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Be an active, fully initiated, practicing Catholic dedicated to collaborative ministry and the advancement of the vision of the Church as promoted by the Second Vatican Council.
- Be dedicated to the spiritual growth of our students and faculty.
- Be a mission-driven leader with strong integrity, sound judgment, excellent collaborative skills, and possessing a commitment to curriculum and staff development.
- Demonstrate successful experience in the areas of public relations and development, as well as budgetary and financial management skills.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in technology, ability to develop strategic and long-range planning, and be able to motivate others toward task accomplishment.
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration/Leadership with a minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience. Experience as a Catholic School Principal or Assistant Principal preferred.
- Possess or be eligible to be licensed as an administrator by the N.C. Department of Public Instruction.
- Successfully complete all necessary criminal background and reference checks.
- Complete Diocese-sponsored Safe-Environment Training upon hire.
Position Start Date: July 1, 2023