- Courage – RDU – support for individuals in Raleigh-Durham living out the Catholic Church’s teachings on homosexuality. For additional information call (919)289-9489.
- Courage – Raleigh Chapter – support for individuals in living out the Catholic Church’s teachings on homosexuality
- EnCourage – Raleigh Chapter – support for family members of individuals living out the Catholic Church’s teachings on homosexuality
- Eden Invitation – Online Resource – support, retreats, book clubs online supporting those living the Catholic faith with same sex attractions
- Ministry to Persons with Homosexual Inclination: Guidelines for Pastoral Care*
- The Third Way: Homosexuality and the Catholic Church – 40-minute documentary film which presents the truth of the Catholic Church’s teachings on homosexuality with love
The information on the Pastoral Care web pages is designed to serve as a referral resource for pastors and ministry leaders in Eastern NC. The diocesan Pastoral Care web pages represent Catholic, Christian and, on occasion, secular organizations that provide support services and resources for individuals and families. Please note that the diocese does not oversee and is not responsible for the activity of these services and organizations. Resources with *(asterisk) can accommodate Spanish language; advance notice requested.