- Be Not Afraid - provide comprehensive, peer-based support to parents experiencing a prenatal diagnosis and carrying to term. This organization follows the "the ethical teachings of the Catholic Church, and serves parents without regard to religious preference".
- Elizabeth’s Ministry - Elizabeth Ministry International seeks to provide support through sharing lived experiences, mentoring, prayer, blessings, scripture, church teachings, scientific research, consultations, referrals, trainings, retreats, programs, along with educational and inspirational resources.
- Pregnancy After Loss Support - PALS supports courageous mamas pregnant again after a loss through connection with peers, awareness in the community, education of providers, and advocacy around the world.
- Still Mothers - aims promote healing from within, and finding peace and meaning as a parent with no living children. We hope to be a safe haven for mothers who feel lost and alone.
- Triangle Infertility Support - The National Infertility Association’s RESOLVE affiliate in North Carolina hosts Peer-Led Support Groups that lead monthly meetings.
- Triangle Area Infertility Support for Minorities – peer led infertility support for minorities
- UNC Chapel Hill Women’s Mood Inpatient Clinic - in-patient perinatal psychiatry in-patient unit where Mom can receive treatment with baby
- RESOLVE Virtual Support Group – online infertility support group
- Tips for Supporting Members Through Pregnancy, Infant, and Child Loss
- Post-partum NC Chapter – post-partum support groups
- Piedmont Region
- Coastal Chapter
The information on the Pastoral Care web pages is designed to serve as a referral resource for pastors and ministry leaders in Eastern NC. The diocesan Pastoral Care web pages represent Catholic, Christian and, on occasion, secular organizations that provide support services and resources for individuals and families. Please note that the diocese does not oversee and is not responsible for the activity of these services and organizations. Resources with *(asterisk) can accommodate Spanish language; advance notice requested.