Catholic Sprouts – Resources and Activities for Kids of All Ages. Podcast for Parents.
52 Sundays – Guide to help families reclaim the Lord’s Day
For Your Marriage – Family Life and Parenting – Articles, Stories, and Resources
Catholic H.O.M. App – Online Community of Families with Discussions, Resources, Videos, Podcasts, and More to help you learn about and be supported as a Domestic Church
The Pelican Project – Free Resources to Reawaken the Culture of Life in the Home
Messy Family Project – Empowering Moms and Dads
Trinity House Community – Free Workshop & Tools
Praying as a family – Short Guide from the Dominican Sisters of Saint Cecilia Congregation
Church of the Home – article about developing family traditions
Ave Maria Press – Catholic Family Life – Podcast Series
Catholic Family Faith – Videos, Podcasts, and Resources
The Kennedy Adventures – 100 Resources for Catholic Families
Catholic Parenting Program – Video Program
Catholic Family Crate – Box Subscription Program for Catholic Families
- Work, Play, Talk, Pray
- Pilgrimage/Attend Mass at a parish you have never been to before. Could be one in the diocese or while traveling.
- Attend eucharistic adoration as a family. Adoration Resources
- Pray the rosary as a family.
- Participate in the Family Prayer Challenge (PDF).
- “Penance and Pizza” or “Confession and Cupcakes/Cookies” - Start a tradition of going to the sacrament of confession on a monthly basis and get pizza, cookies, cupcakes, or something else special afterwards.
- Learn about different saints and their call to holiness.
- Play a game together!
- Invite another family for a meal at your home or at a park.
- Invite a seminarian or priest to your home for a meal.
- Form a family group with other families at your parish for fellowship and community.