Marriage Preparation Workshop – English
The Marriage Preparation One Day Workshop presents topics that deal with important issues regarding marriage. These Marriage Preparation workshops are designed for couples to attend together. If for some reason you are not able to attend together, please contact the Marriage Preparation office.
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Theology of Marriage
- Sacramentality and Spirituality of Marriage
- Couple Intimacy/Natural Family Planning
- Stewardship/Financial Planning/Careers
- Five Love Languages
- Check-in is at 8:30 am
- Workshops begin promptly at 9:00 am and conclude at 4:00 pm.
- Snacks and lunch are provided.
- Cost: $100 per couple. Fee includes presentations, materials, and hospitality.
- Pre-registration is required for attendance at Marriage Preparation Workshops at least one week prior to event.
- The Pre-Marital Inventory, including registration & workbooks, are completed separately from this workshop. Please contact your parish for information regarding the completion of the pre-marital inventory step.
Please click on the link to register for a Marriage Preparation Workshop:
We welcome civilly married couples who are seeking to convalidate their marriage in the Catholic Church to attend one of our engaged couple workshops.
We recommend you work with your Pastor to determine the best marriage preparation plan for you, and to help you to take the steps towards convalidation.