The Foundation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh presents a Virtual Catholic Estate Planning Webinar, Tuesday, April 20, 2021, from 10:00– 11:15 a.m. Topics will include:
- Your 4-Key Estate Planning Documents
- Establishing Your Beneficiary Designations
- Proper Asset Titling
- Estate Planning Is For Everyone
- Planning to Protect Those You Love
- Planning to Build a World You Wish to See
Guest Speakers may include: Ryan Flood, Planned Giving Specialist, The Foundation; Charles “Chess” Griffin, Estate Planning Attorney, Kirschbaum, Nanney, Keenan & Griffin, P.A.
This is a free seminar and no solicitations will be made. For more information or to reserve a virtual seat, call Alicia Hastings, 919-568-1065 or email executive.assistant@FoundationDOR.org.