Hours per week: 40
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh is seeking a School Counselor to join St. Thomas More Catholic School. The School Counselor will coordinate guidance activities with students and families, understand child welfare policies and procedures, and be familiar with Catholic counseling principles.
- Develop and implement comprehensive school counseling programs that address the needs of all students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators to support student success.
- Maintain accurate records of counseling sessions and student progress.
- Utilize strong communication skills to effectively interact with students, parents, and staff.
- Master’s degree in school counseling or psychology.
- State certification or license is preferred.
- Background in social work or related field is a plus.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training.
Position Start Date: 08 / 2024