St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School
Hours Per Week: Variable (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Integrate values and attitudes that support school wide core values of reverence, service, and leadership.
- Implement classroom teacher’s lesson plans and integrate 21st Century skills that support school wide instructional programs and goals.
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability and high expectations for student academic achievement, behavioral, and social-emotional development.
- Fulfill extra classroom or school-wide student supervisory duties as assigned (i.e. recess duty, lunch duty, etc.).
- Develop and maintain positive communication and relationships with students and colleagues.
- Contribute to a positive Catholic school culture driven by continuous professional growth, improvement, and collegial collaboration.
- Minimum level of Education The ideal candidate will hold an Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Elementary Education, or related field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Area of related work experience Education/Teaching.
- Candidate must successfully complete criminal background and reference checks.
- Candidate must complete Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
Position Start Date: 08/16/2022 or soon after.
Posting Expiry Date: When filled.
St. Michael Catholic School is seeking an organized, self-motivated, caring person to serve as a substitute in our PreK-Grade 8 school. St. Michael provides a Christ-centered Catholic education, with a focus on academic excellence, and the development of the whole person, through our core values of reverence, service, and leadership.