St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School
Wake Forest, NC
Hours Per Week: 37.5 (Full Time)
Key Responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Accept the mission of the school as articulated at the Diocesan and school level
- Implement the educational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of the school
- Plan, prepare, teach, and interact with students in person in a professional way that challenges students to reach their individual potential while celebrating the ability levels of all students.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff
- Minimum level of Education:
- Degree in Education, ideally with a specialization in Elementary Education
- Valid North Carolina teaching license in content area
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of Diocesan criminal background check, reference checks and completion of Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- NC teaching license or equivalent from another state
- Practicing Catholics who have previous teaching experience
Position Start Date: 08/2024
*Salary will be competitive and commensurate with educational background and experience.