Saint Raphael Catholic School
Hours Per Week: 24 (Part-time) - 3 days per week
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Model the Catholic Christian faith and uphold these values in your work.
- Actively engage in the Saint Raphael Catholic School community and Saint Raphael Parish.
- Support the social and emotional growth of all students in grades K-8.
- Coordinate and implement proactive tools and strategies to help foster social and emotional growth.
- Pastorally respond to students who are in need of guidance.
- Partner with parents to ensure the success of their student.
- Be a collaborative member of the Student Assistance Team to ensure that supports for students are well-rounded and effective.
- Follow all legal, Diocesan, and school policies for reporting and maintaining a confidential environment.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Master’s Degree in School Counseling or related field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience 3 or more years in a school or pediatric setting.
- Area of related work experience: Mental Health Counseling
Position Start Date: August 1, 2023