John Paul II Catholic High School
- Teaching high school students in the area of physical science.
- Access and record students’ progress and provide grades & feedback.
- Classroom management.
- Lesson planning.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and participate in regular meetings.
- Minimum level of education: bachelor’s degree in education or content area with a NC Teaching License.
- Successful completion of background and reference checks.
- Completion of Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum amount of work experience:
- Years of related work experience: at least 1-3 years.
- Area of related work experience: teaching in a high school environment.