St. Thomas More Parish
Chapel Hill, NC
Hours per week: 40 (full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Oversee all aspects of adult catechesis and evangelization.
- Oversee all aspects of the RCIA.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Master’s Degree in Theology or related field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience 3+ years of ministry experience to adults.
- Area of related work experience: Familiar with the Church’s liturgical life and practice.
Position Start Date: Summer 2022