Temporary Full-Time: March 2020 - June 2020
Working Hours 7:30 am to 3:15 pm
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom
- deliver instructional activities that engage students and are differentiated based on student need
- Proctor both formative and summative assessments
- Utilize effective classroom management strategies to ensure student learning
- Maintain online grade book weekly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with youth
- Background in Math instruction at the advertised level
- NC Professional Licensure in Math
- Successful experience in middle school instruction
Saint Thomas More Catholic School has 310 students, grades PK-8, with class sizes of approximately 20 to 25 students. We value the input and involvement of our school families and partner with them to carry out our mission.
As a mission of The Catholic Community of St. Thomas More, we provide an exceptional education for each learner in a God-centered environment, through a community focused on spiritual development, academic pursuits, and service to others.