St. Thomas More Catholic Church
Chapel Hill, NC
Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- General maintenance and building maintenance of church and school buildings.
- General landscaping of church and school property.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education:
- High School diploma/GED and trade certificate (electricity, or HVAC, or Construction).
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: 5
- Area of related work experience: building maintenance and landscaping.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Supervises: One maintenance assistant.
Position Start Date: March 2023