Hours Per Week: 15 (Part-time; suitable candidates may be considered for full-time position by combining with Asst. to the Director of Elementary Faith Development).
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Curriculum support and development, especially finding or preparing age-appropriate catechetical materials.
- Will participate in set-up, delivery and closure of Sunday evening Faith Development sessions.
- Will participate in Sacramental Preparation and Vacation Bible School programs.
- Assist in recruitment, training and support of Elementary Faith Development catechists.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: High School Graduate/GED.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: 2 years
- Area of related work experience: faith development, adolescent development/education.
- Catechist Certification
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Position Start Date: March 1, 2023