St. Thomas More Catholic Church
Chapel Hill, NC
Hours Per Week: 30 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Manage all aspects of the Child & Youth Protection program for the church and school.
- Supports the Director of Liturgy, Catechumenate & Adult Faith Formation.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: 2 years
- Area of related work experience: administrative assistant
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Position Start Date: April 2023