8.5 hours per week
Monday through Thursday from 11:45 – 1:15pm and on Friday 11:45am – 2:15pm.
- Monitor children on the playground and bathrooms
- Assist with lunch
- Communicate with classroom teachers and student families
- High School diploma
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Preference given to those with an Early Childhood Credential or other childcare certification
- Strong communication skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with children
Position Start Date: August 22, 2018
Founded in 1979, St. Raphael Preschool offers a high-quality, faith-based education to approximately 170 children ages 2-5.