12-20 hours per week (depending on class schedule) Work hours are 8:30am-12:30pm or 1:30pm, depending on the class schedule.
Founded in 1979, St. Raphael Preschool offers a high quality, faith based education to approximately 170 children ages 2-5. We are seeking a nurturing, positive, and patient teacher to join our staff.
- Plan developmentally appropriate lessons
- Communicate with families
- Document student progress
- Foster early faith development and age appropriate social-emotional skills
- Early Childhood Credential or Child Development Associate Credential
- Previous experience in early childhood education preferred, but elementary experience is acceptable
- Bachelor’s degree in education, child development, or related field and/or a North Carolina teaching license (early childhood or elementary)
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with children
Position Start Date: August 26, 2020