: St. Raphael the Archangel Catholic Parish of Raleigh
Hours Per Week: 37.5 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Responsible for developing long-range strategic facilities plans, including funding and budget planning based on the parish’s current and future needs.
- Prepares specifications for physical plant projects; estimates costs of equipment, materials, labor, and supplies; prepares bid specifications for projects, equipment, and contracted services; oversees site and building project performed by outside contractors.
- Develops, implements, and supervises preventative maintenance and renovation programs for buildings, grounds, mechanical and electrical, utility, and safety and security systems.
- Develops specifications for cost-effective campus energy management systems; supervises the operations, maintenance and repair of such systems.
- Serves as administrator responsible for facility safety and meeting physical ADA compliance standards, and required city, county and state building codes.
- Manages the campus’ inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment such as computers, tools, and machinery.
- Manages all aspects of facility operations including purchasing supplies, hiring staff, and overseeing spending.
- Maintains building safety by inspecting facilities for hazards such as fire hazards or structural damage.
- Oversees facility security measures such as installing cameras, hiring security staff, and developing emergency response plans.
- Responsible for training and preparing clergy, staff and volunteers on safety procedures and protocols.
- Ensures that maintenance staff is performing all required tasks in a timely manner.
- Supervises contracted custodial crew engaged in cleaning campus buildings and premises.
- Collaborate with the school principal and preschool director on campus projects.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s level Degree.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: 5 years.
- Area of related work experience: Facilities Management, property management, business operations management.
- Degree in facilities management, engineering, property management or business operations management.
- Excellent communications, negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Strategic planning and project management experience.
- Working knowledge of regulations and laws.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Supervises: 2 facilities maintenance technicians
Position Start Date: Immediate opening