St. Raphael the Archangel Catholic Church
Hours per week: 15 (part time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Serves as the first point of contact with visitors in English and Spanish.
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Provides assistance to individuals by responding to routine questions; providing general information; answering the main phone line.
- Performs general clerical duties such as data entry, typing correspondence, processing incoming and outgoing mail and receiving packages.
- Provides general office support to the Pastor, Parochial Vicars, Deacons and parish office staff as needed.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: High School
- Minimum amount of related work experience: 1-3 years
- Area of related work experience: Experience in an office environment; customer service, general clerical.
- Professional proficiency in both Spanish and English.
- Proficient with Google Suite and Office Suite.
- Warm, engaging, and patient interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, and detail oriented.
Position Start Date: Immediate opening