St. Raphael the Archangel Catholic Church
Hours per week: 15 hours per week
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Serves as primary point of contact between the Catholic Life Team and the community in English and Spanish.
- Reviews/provides professional translations for Spanish and English documents and interactions.
- Collects and maintains all documentation for Catholic Life Team initiatives.
- Coordinates office volunteers with Catholic Life Team programming.
- Hours include Sundays and periodic nights for occasional time-specific parish events.
- Able to work remotely.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: High School diploma; GED/Associate degree or two years of college preferred.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: 3 years
- Area of related work experience: Office administrative assistant.
- Should be fully Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have the ability to translate documents when necessary.
- Should have an intermediate level of data entry and software experience.
- Should be proficient with Google Suite and M.S. Office Suite.
- Should be a practicing Catholic.
- Previous experience working for the church.
- Familiarity with basic web editing and REALM database management systems.
- Openness to and interested in learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills with warm, engaging, patient personality.
- Adaptability flexibility, and detail orientation.
Position Start Date: As soon as possible.