St. Peter Catholic Church
Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Directs and supervises liturgical music for the St. Peter Catholic Church community including the choir, cantors, organists, handbells, and other contract instrumentalists.
- Serves as principal liturgical musician, choral conductor, and music administrator.
- Plans, prepares, implements, or supervises music for each Mass and other liturgies of the St. Peter Parish including all celebrations of Mass for all Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation; other sacramental celebrations such as weddings, funerals, communal penance services, etc.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Practicing Roman Catholic in good standing.
- Minimum level of Education:
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: 3 years
- Area of related work experience:
Position Start Date: 07/01/2023