St. Patrick's Catholic School
Hours Per Week: 30 to 40 (Full-time)
Key Responsibilities/Day to Day Job Functions:
- Accepting the mission of the school.
- Implementation of the educational mission, philosophy, goals and objectives of the school.
- Plan, prepare, teach and interact with students in person and possibly online in a professional way that challenges students to reach their individual potential while celebrating the ability levels of all students.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff.
- Performance of professional responsibilities including, but not limited to, planning lessions, preparing instructional materials, communication with parents and administration, and maintaining positive relationships with peers, students, parents and the administration.
- Instruct students in Math 6, Math 7, Math 8 and Math I.
- Minimum level of Education: Candidate should hold at least a Bachelor's degree in Education.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: Candidate should have completed a 4-year degree in education and hold or be qualified to obtain a NC teaching license in Math 6-9.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal and background checks.
- Completion of Diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Candidate should hold at least a Bachelor's degree in Middle Grades Mathematics.
- Candidate should have NC licensure in Education or the equivalent from another state.
Position Start Date: 08/09/2022