Saint Patrick Catholic School is seeking a dedicated, dynamic and creative visionary Principal to carry on the strong tradition of academic excellence and Catholic faith formation in this vibrant school community.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a committed, practicing Catholic in good standing who is dedicated to fostering the spiritual growth of our students.
- Be a mission-driven leader with strong integrity, sound judgment and excellent collaborative skills and possess a commitment to curriculum and staff development.
- Demonstrate successful experience in the areas of public relations and development, as well as budgetary and financial management skills.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in technology, ability to develop strategic and long-range planning and be able to motivate others toward task accomplishment.
- Possess a Masters Degree in Educational Administration/Leadership with a minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience. Experience as a Catholic School Principal or Assistant Principal preferred.
- Possess or be eligible to be licensed as an administrator by the N.C. Department of Public Instruction.
Start Date: June 01, 2021
Salary: Commensurate with education, experience and qualifications
St. Patrick Catholic School opened in 1937 as a parish ministry of Saint Patrick Catholic Church, and it is the oldest private school in the city of Fayetteville, North Carolina. In 2012, the school celebrated 75 continuous years of providing a solid Catholic school education to thousands of children. With a current enrollment of 185 students, the school program has been expanded to include middle school soccer and basketball for boys and girls, and volleyball for girls. The present staff consists of 14 full-time and 11 part-time lay personnel. St. Patrick is accredited through the Association of Schools and Colleges/Cognia.