Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Plan and execute lessons based on the Diocese of Raleigh curriculum for Middle School Math (grades 6-8)
- Organize and manage a homeroom class
- Coordinate and plan both curricular and extra-curricular activities with teacher teams at grade-level and division.
- Assess and monitor student performance and communicate clearly to students and parents.
- Build effective relationships with students, colleagues and families that enhance student growth
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: 1-2 years
- NC Teaching License or meet criteria to obtain one
St. Patrick Catholic School is the oldest parochial school in Fayetteville. Established in 1937, our mission is to nurture each child as an individual in a caring, Catholic, Christian environment, so that his/her uniqueness can contribute to God’s plan for the world.
Position Start Date: 08/01/2021