Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Plan, prepare, teach and interact with students in a professional way that challenges students to reach their individual potential
- Performance of professional responsibilities not limited to planning lessons, preparing instructional material, taking attendance, signing in and out daily, serving on staff committees, conferring with parents, maintaining positive relationships
- Completion of requirements for obtaining/maintaining a current license with the Diocese and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction.
- Acceptance of the mission of the school/center as articulated at the Diocesan and school/center level
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience : 2-3+
- Area of related work experience: Elementary classroom teacher
- Certified by the state of NC in Elementary Education or certified in another state and able to transfer certifications
- Experience teaching grades 3-6
- Practicing Catholic
St. Patrick Catholic School is the oldest Catholic/Christian school in Fayetteville, NC with a long tradition of academic excellence. As a historical institution, we pride ourselves on the legacy of teaching, learning and living through Gospel values.