Hours per week: 40
- Overseeing and guiding the spiritual development of the school through liturgy, daily prayer, and religion classes.
- Supervising the instructional program of the school.
- Establishing and maintaining on-going communication between school and home.
- Managing the financial and business affairs of the school.
- Support and uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church in word and deed.
- Practicing Catholic
- Master’s Degree in Educational Administration/Supervision or related field
- NC Principal’s License or the ability to obtain one
- Working knowledge of Spanish
- 3 years of administrative experience
St. Michael Catholic School in Gastonia, NC is a Pk- 8th grade parish school seeking a principal with preferred experience in blending both traditional and classical education curricula. With a current enrollment of 130, the school is interested in expanding its enrollment while maintaining its small school family environment. St. Michael is proud of its reputation for providing a rigorous, faith-based curricula that leads to graduating students who go on to become leaders at their respective high schools.
Position Start Date: 07/01/2020