St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School
Hours per week: Variable
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Integrate values and attitudes that support school wide core values of reverence, service, and leadership.
- Implement classroom teacher’s lesson plans and integrate 21st Century skills that support school wide instructional programs and goals.
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability and high expectations for student academic achievement, behavioral, and social-emotional development.
- Fulfill extra classroom or school-wide student supervisory duties as assigned (i.e. recess duty, lunch duty, etc.) .
- Develop and maintain positive communication and relationships with students and colleagues.
- Contribute to a positive Catholic school culture driven by continuous professional growth, improvement, and collegial collaboration.
- Minimum level of Education The ideal candidate will hold an Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Elementary Education, or related field.
- Successful completion of background check.
- Completion of Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in Education/Teaching.
Position Start Date: 08/19/2021 or soon after