St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School
Hours per week: 27.5
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Integrate values and attitudes that support school wide core values of reverence, service, and leadership.
- Support classroom teacher’s instruction and integration of 21st Century skills in lessons that support school wide instructional programs and goals.
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability and high expectations for student academic achievement, behavioral, and social-emotional development.
- Fulfill extra classroom or school-wide student supervisory duties as assigned (i.e. recess duty, lunch duty, etc.).
- Develop and maintain positive communication and relationships with students and colleagues.
- Contribute to a positive Catholic school culture driven by continuous professional growth, improvement, and collegial collaboration.
- Minimum level of Education The ideal candidate will hold an Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Elementary Education, or related field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: 3 or more years of relevant experience in Education/Teaching
- Successful completion of background check.
- Completion of Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
Position Start Date: 9/7/2021