St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church
Hours per week: 20
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Exercise discretion, confidentiality, generosity and professionalism in all dealings.
- Return phone calls that are delegated by the Pastor or Associate Pastors.
- Manage calendar/schedule of the Pastor.
- Manage email (routing, reply on behalf of, etc.) of the Pastor.
- Confirm and prepare meetings, schedule space, resources as needed.
- Proofread and edit documents to be mailed out.
- Draft correspondence follow-up and maintain documents for clergy as needed.
- Minimum level of Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: 2 years
- Area of related work experience: 2 years in an office environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Drive and email systems.
- Must be a self-starter and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in the written and spoken word.
- Practicing Roman Catholic with history of involvement in parish ministry preferred.
- Associate's or College Degree preferred.
- Some Spanish speaking and writing ability is preferred.
Position Start Date: ASAP or 11/9/2020