St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church
Hours per week: 24
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Respond to phone calls, emails and walk-in inquiries regarding Faith Formation programs.
- Manage registrations, enrollments and databases for Faith Formation groups, events and classes.
- Assist onsite for meetings, classes and activities as needed.
- Manage curriculum material and supply ordering and billing
- Manage volunteers for Sacramental Preparation paperwork collection and verification
- Works with the Faith Formation staff on creation of class assignments, attendance sheets and monitoring completion of assignments.
- Minimum level of Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) speaking and writing
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: 2 years
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Drive and email systems.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must be available on Sundays and outside office hours Sept.-May.
- Excellent communication skills both in the written and spoken word.
- Ability to maintain pastoral attitude and confidentiality with families.
- Practicing Roman Catholic with history of involvement in parish ministry preferred.
- Associate's or College Degree preferred.
Position Start Date: ASAP