St. Matthew Catholic Church
Hours Per Week: 5-25 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Coordination of K-5 and Youth Ministry Programs.
- Coordination of Sacramental Prep – First Communion, Confirmation, Baptism, RCIA.
- Helps facilitate adult formation.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: High School Graduate
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: 1-2 years
- Area of related work experience: experience working with youth
- Strong understanding of Catholic faith.
- Willingness to work Sunday mornings.
Position Start Date: 06/01/2023