St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Church
Hours Per Week: 20 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Primary point of contact for administrative documentation related to Baptisms.
- Responsible for documentation and coordination of wedding materials.
- Responsible for Confirmation documentations.
- Preparing certificates and letters as needed for sacraments.
- Recording in Parish Ledgers when sacraments are given.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience 3 +
- Area of related work experience: 2-4+
- Computer and database skills.
- Direct employment experience in administrative roles.
Position Start Date: 03/15/2023