Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
- Investigates and disseminates information on best practices for technology integration in the classroom and online.
- Research applications related to technology used in the classroom for teaching and learning across all divisions.
- Provides training to teachers on current technology to meet curriculum goals.
- Provides technology onboarding for new students, families.
- Works with teachers to evaluate and test the capabilities of educational technology and accessibility tools used within classrooms and in teachers’ current curricula.
- Assists with the design of online and in-person courses using Google Classroom.
- Stays abreast of current trends in instructional technology used in K-12 Education.
- Oversees online testing programs, data management.
- Serves as the manager of all instructional technology software, annual updates, roster imports, license renewals, etc.
- Will create a schoolwide plan for instructional technology and virtual learning.
- Manages the instructional software budget, recommends appropriate software.
- Facilitates a regular Technology PLC for teachers and teaching assistants.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Significant educational coursework in Instructional Technology, preferably focused on Education, Instructional Design/Technology, Communications, Media, or Information Technology.
- Demonstrated desire to work with students and teachers in a collaborative and supportive K-12 environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills and the initiative to think through open-ended scenarios.
- Interest in technology and in applying it to learning and training methodologies.
- Ability to work remotely both as a member of a team and independently.
- Computer aptitude, including the ability to quickly learn new computer software, Google Workspace, Google Classroom, Microsoft Office Suite specifically.
- High speed residential internet connection (for remote use).
- Experience using web-conferencing software platforms (Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, etc.).
- Education coursework or tutoring/teaching experience.
- Google Workspace or similar software suite experience or willingness to learn.
- Experience using and administering Google Classroom.
- Education: Master’s degree in Information Technology or Master’s degree in Education with related coursework in Instructional Technology. Instructional Technology Licensure for NC.
- Experience: 5-7 years teaching or related technology instructional experience strongly preferred.
- Equivalency: Directly related experience, or a combination of directly related education and experience, may be considered in place of the above requirements.
Salary and Benefits: A competitive compensation and benefits program.
Starting Date: July 1, 2022
St. Mark Catholic School is seeking a dynamic, knowledgeable, and engaging Athletic Director. St. Mark Catholic School is committed to educating the whole child academically, spiritually, and physically. St. Mark Catholic School strives for academic excellence by instilling in every student Christian values, confidence, and a desire to be effective leaders of tomorrow.