St. Mark Catholic School
Hours Per Week: 27.5 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Meet established fundraising goals, understanding the critical role that donor participation plays in ensuring the success of the school's mission.
- Develop an overarching strategy that includes appropriate donor cultivation, personal contact, effective solicitation, and ongoing relationships.
- Initiate and maintain contact with major donors, building meaningful relationships.
- Conduct independent research, to identify prospective donors from a variety of constituencies.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: 1-3 yrs minimum.
ed Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working in a Catholic School.
- A mature understanding of the critical role that Advancement plays in fulfilling the school’s mission, and a relentless commitment to achieving Advancement goals.
- Ideal candidates will be resourceful, committed, self-directed, and goal-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic, and keen attention to detail.
Position Start Date: ASAP