St. Francis of Assisi
Hours per week: 40; some evening and weekend work may be required as needed.
Key responsibilities/job functions:
- Provide outstanding administrative support to Faith Formation team.
- Coordinate communication including website, social media, bulletin and other electronic communications.
- Coordinate registration for formation events in collaboration with formation coordinators.
- Maintain account ledger.
- Serve as formation lead with parish database.
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite and database management.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Successful completion of Diocesan background check.
- Completion of Safe Environment training within 60 days of hire.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience working in a ministerial environment.
Start date: September 2021