St. Francis of Assisi Parish
Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Coordinates, directs and oversees all ministries of care and wellness including pastoral care, bereavement and remembrance, prayer and visitation, and life changes or challenges.
- Coordinates the non-liturgical aspects of the funeral process utilizing other resources as necessary, including volunteer Emmaus Ministers, etc.
- Oversees the community center staff and overall operations, including parish athletics, summer camps, Assisi Cafe, exercise programs, etc.
- Supports and serves as liaison to all parish social ministries, parish community events, parish groups and community organizations.
- Maintains strong relationships with community organizations related to the ministries of Parish Life.
- Collaborates with the pastoral staff, parish leadership, and parishioners to creatively bring the Parish Mission Statement to life in our community.
- Develops and adheres to ministry budgets and goals.
- Recruits, forms and directs volunteers to carry out ministry duties.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree in pastoral ministry, theology, psychology, social work or a related field.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience: 2-5 (2 years of supervisory experience).
- Area of related work experience: pastoral ministry, theology, psychology, social work or a related field.
- Master’s Degree in pastoral ministry, theology, psychology, social work or a related field.
Position Start Date: 12/01/21