St. Egbert Catholic School
Morehead City, NC
Hours Per Week: 25 (Part-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Integrate values and attitudes that support school wide core values of reverence, service, and leadership.
- Support classroom teacher’s instruction and integration of 21st Century skills in lessons that support school wide instructional programs and goals.
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability and high expectations for student academic achievement, behavioral, and social-emotional development.
- Fulfill extra classroom or school-wide student supervisory duties as assigned (i.e., recess duty, lunch duty, etc.)
- Develop and maintain positive communication and relationships with students and colleagues.
- Contribute to a positive Catholic school culture driven by continuous professional growth, improvement, and collegial collaboration.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum level of Education: Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Elementary Education, or related field.
- .Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience: 3 or more years.
- Area of related work experience: education/teaching.
- Ability to work with students individually or in small groups.
- Proficient in basic technology skills preferably with a working knowledge of Google Suite for Education including Classroom, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, and Gmail.
- A practicing Catholic with thorough knowledge of the Catholic faith and ability to communicate it in both word and action.
Position Start Date: August 16, 2023