Hours per week: 37.5 hrs /22 hrs.
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Teach physical and health education to Pre-K through 5th grade
- Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities that engage students and meet the physical needs of each student
- Teach students how to play sports and develop good sportsmanship
- Administer national physical education tests
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education and NC Teaching License or the ability to obtain one
- Practicing Catholic in communion with the Church
- 2 years of teaching experience
The mission of St. Egbert Catholic School is to provide a total education; one that will develop a child’s mind, body, and spirit.
Position Start Date: 08/19/2019