Hours Per Week: 37.5 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Integrate values and attitudes that guide students in evaluating content in the light of Gospel teachings.
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement.
- Contribute to a positive, Catholic school culture driven by high expectations for student achievement, professional growth, and collaboration to enhance student learning.
- Understand the content, create cross-curricular connections, and design instructional plans that include higher order thinking skills and acquisition of deeper content knowledge.
- Develop and implement rigorous hands-on learning, assignments, and assessments.
- Incorporate the seamless integration of technology and naturally infuse 21st Century skills in lessons that support the school’s instructional program and goals.
- Cultivate ongoing communication and positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Minimum level of Education Associates/Bachelor
- Minimum amount of Work Experience 0 years
- Years of related work experience 0 years
- Area of related work experience 0 years
- Satisfactory completion of criminal and background checks.
- Completion of Diocese-sponsored Safe-Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Associate Degree.
- Hold a current K – 6 Elementary Education North Carolina Teaching License, or an equivalent out-of-state license.
- Hold an Early Childhood credential from the state.
Position Start Date: 08/1/2022
Posting Expiry Date: 05/31/2022 or until filled.
St. Egbert's is a parish of approximately 90 families located in Morehead City, on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina in Carteret County. Morehead City has a population of approximately 10,000 people.