St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Principal with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead its Catholic faith and academic formations in this vibrant school community. Founded in 1997, the school has been providing the students of Wake Forest and the surrounding areas an affordable, high quality, traditional Catholic education. St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School is a family-centered and innovative educational environment where children are loved authentically; challenged and supported academically, creatively, socially, emotionally, and athletically. Our students are encouraged, guided, and formed in the Gospel truths and virtues with the ultimate goal of fostering a lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ through His church. The school has recently created a new Mac-lab, constructed new outdoor activity areas, and expanded the number of classrooms to accommodate the growing student body.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a committed, practicing Catholic in good standing who is dedicated to fostering the spiritual growth of our students.
- Be a mission-driven leader with strong integrity, sound judgment and excellent collaborative skills and possess a commitment to curriculum and staff development.
- Demonstrate successful experience in the areas of public relations and development, as well as budgetary and financial management skills.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in technology, ability to develop strategic and long-range planning and be able to motivate others toward task accomplishment.
- Possess a Masters Degree in Educational Administration/Leadership with a minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience. Experience as a Catholic School Principal or Assistant Principal preferred.
- Possess or be eligible to be licensed as an administrator by the N.C. Department of Public Instruction.
Salary: Commensurate with education, experience and qualifications
Start Date: July 01, 2021