Hours per week: 25 hours
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Primary interfaces include parish staff, ministry leaders, vendors, parishioners, and the public.
- Coordinate all incoming calls and emails to the Parish office email account.
- Assist with scheduling of parishioner visits/meetings with the Pastor and staff.
• Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks
• Completing Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire
- Minimum level of Education: High School Diploma
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- 2 Years of related work experience
- Area of related work experience: Receptionist/Office Assistant
- Must be bilingual
- Have exceedingly good verbal and written communication skills, meticulously organized, be a strong leader, and be adept using computers and Microsoft Office applications
- The candidate must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with a church and living in accordance with the church’s moral teachings
Position Start Date: 08/20/21