St. Ann Catholic School
Hours Per Week: 40 (Full-time)
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Instruct students in all curriculum areas for that grade level.
- Integrate technology into classes.
- Understand the content, create cross-curricular connections, and design instructional plans that include higher order thinking.
- Collaborate with colleagues and administration in order to provide successful educational experiences for students.
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing criminal background and reference checks.
- Must complete diocese-sponsored Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire.
- Candidates must have NC teaching licensure or be able to obtain NC teaching licensure.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum amount of Work Experience:
- Years of related work experience 3-5 years preferred
- Area of related work experience: Education
- Experience utilizing technology to enhance lessons.
Position Start Date: 8/7/2023