Hours per week: 12-14
Key responsibilities/day to day job functions:
St. Andrew Early Childhood Center is seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about providing a faith-filled educational experience to the children enrolled in our program.
The teacher assistant will support the lead teacher in providing a faith-filled education experience, sharing in the responsibilities for the safety and physical well-being of the children. The assistant teacher will engage children in play and activities that are developmentally appropriate. This position is in a 3 year old preschool classroom of 12 children.
- Successful completion of Diocesan background check
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing a criminal background and reference checks
- Completing Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire
- Previous experience in a play-based early childhood center
St. Andrew Catholic Community in the Diocese of Raleigh, NC, is a vibrant parish with approximately 2,400 families. The preschool offers a variety of classes for children from ages 18 months through 5 years old. We provide a structured curriculum in a play-based environment. Our preschool community offers low teacher to student ratio, promotes active parent involvement, and provides faith-filled service opportunities.
- Visit our preschool website at https://www.saintandrew.org/ecc/
Position Start Date: August 23, 2021